• Information passed by our customers is collected by ethical and legal means, kept in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
• Global Summit Telemedicine & Digital Health does not disclose and transfer personal information to third parties except as required by law or court, and does not use such information for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
• Identifiable information is accessed and used only by authorized personnel who need it to perform their duties. Misuse is subject to penalties in accordance with our disciplinary process.
• The Global Summit Telemedicine & Digital Health states and the User authorizes that they may use any computer means, in the form of cookies or similar file, available to store user information in order to modify the Site to better reflect the User preferences.
• In credit processing and risk management operations, we may exchange information about our clients with reputable referral sources and clearing services.